Monday 7 May 2007

Leben, Schmerz, An Bewegend

My name is Avtar Ram Singh. Sounds like a really heavy name doesn't it? Sounds all powerful and overwhelming and all that. I'm not sure whether I live up to the expectations that my name holds, but that doesn't really matter here on the net. My blog, my corner on the web is a little space for me to let out some stuff. To share my experiences, to share what I know with everyone else and hopefully get some feedback from everyone every now and then. Over the last few days, I've realized a lot of about life. A lot about friends, about people, about myself. I've realized where people stand, where people should stand and where you should make people stand and how much importance you should give people and when you should give it to them. Sounds like a lot of realizing doesn't it? I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow morning I'm just going to view life the same, or maybe I won't. Well anyway, it's half past two at night, and it's way too late for me to get philosophical on my blog and I doubt a philosophical first post is what everyone is looking for! So I'll shut up for now, leave you with the lyrics of "Signal Fire" by Snow Patrol. :-)

The perfect words never crossed my mind,
Because there was nothing in there but you.
I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.
All I wanted just sped right past me,
While I was rooted fast to the earth.
I could be stuck here for a thousand years,
Without your arms to drag me out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv d lyrics!
nice srt..hope u do write sumthn besides musique as well!!:P(coz u really write well!)