Wednesday 9 May 2007

Rossdale, Exams...

Who remembers Gavin Rossdale? That single Adrenaline shook pretty much all my friends I remember, they were totally in love with that song for quite a while. For those of you who don't know, Rossdale is now part of a band called "Institute". Sexy. They're quite good, they released an album quite a while back, and I was just listening to it today, and I still am in fact. I recommend that you guys get it, they could be categorized as Rock / Alternative Rock. Bush, Cold, Taproot, Staind, they're a couple of similar bands to Institute. We all know that Gavin Rossdale has one heck of a voice, and the band members have enough talent to back it up, no worries. And in case you guys don't know, Gavin Rossdale was the frontman of Bush as well. Institute was formed in 2004, and they released their first album "Distort Yourself" sometime in September 2005. Anyway that's pretty much it for the music for today, all I'm recommending for now.

I've got two days left now in my hometown, and then I'll be off to college again. One month of exams, it's the worst period ever. I can't believe the IInd Semester exams are already around the corner, I feel like I gave the stupid Ist Semester exams just yesterday and was almost thrown out of the examination hall! Gotta get working very soon now, all that I've done in the last week has been party and party more and go out with friends and chill around and not even touch a single book. It's going to be tough now! I'm not very good at a couple of subjects and topics. Sheesh. A bit of an unsettling thought, but I guess I'll have to deal with it when the time comes along. One more month of no internet, no computer and no keeping in touch with friends. One more month of going almost or pretty much underground with everything!

No comments: